Become a Member
Our credit union is for people, not for profit!
We are a financial co-operative that provides savings and loan facilities for the benefit of our members. As a co-operative, we are owned and controlled by our members, each of whom has one vote (once aged 16 or over) - regardless of how much or how little they have saved.
Members of our credit union enjoy many benefits, including:
- Free Services - Convenience - Community Benefits
- There are no account fees, maintenance costs or charges
- Competitive loan interest rates
- Loan Protection, Life Savings Insurance and Death Benefit Insurance
How do I Join?
For updating and joining accounts, this is a simple process when we have the relevant paperwork and records from you.
We may also ask for photo identification for your own security.
For updating personal details such as your, address, name, next of kin or anything else. Members must show original documents not photocopies, from here the credit union may require a photocopy for updating your account. It might seem complicated but it’s a legal requirement that we request the following forms of identification.
For photographic identification, ensuring the ID is in date and valid, please provide us with one of the following items:
- Current EU or UK Photographic Driving License (full or provisional)
- EU Member State Identity Card
- Current valid signed Passport
- Northern Ireland Electoral Identity Card
- Senior Citizen Smart Pass
If you want to change your address, ensuring the letter is of your current address and no more than 3 months old, please provide us with one of the following items:
- Utility Bill – including Gas / Electricity / Telephone / Water
- Rates Bill / Payment
- Bank or Building Society statement
- Mortgage statement
- Local Council / Housing Association rent card or tenancy agreement
- Letter confirming eligibility to state benefit, which is paid into a bank
- Valid UK firearms certificate including photograph
- Driving License (full or provisional)
Please note that one document cannot be used for both photographic identification and proof of address.
If you want to change your name, please provide us with one of the following items:
- Marriage certificate
- Deed poll